Feedburner Count

ikmalThink : main


Describe post topic.

This topic is where you can share your thought on anything. You can suggest a post and I will post the thread.

What kind of thought ?

Actually, it's general. You can guess it will be on anything.

How can I suggest a topic ?

Let's say if you are reading my previous post and I was writing about my experience on stumble upon. And you were saying about using Digg services. Then, I will post a topic based on Digg. Easy?

Yup. But if no one ever leave a comment on anything?

Then, I'll be randomly choose a topic and do remember that everything I wrote are based on my or someone else experience. I'm not making up stories. Nice.

Got the picture? Then, leave up some comments and I will gladly write a post on it.

That's all. Thank you and happy commenting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




related posts via labels